The VX42 4WD tackles the toughest pool with its 4-wheel automotive drive system. Delivering superior clean of the floor, walls and waterline, the VX42 4WD provides a simple and easy pool cleaning experience, ready to enjoy.
- For in-ground pools, all surfaces and shapes
- Supplied with 15m cable with Swivel
- Suitable for pools up to 10M x 5M
- Cleans floor and walls
- Picks up larger debris like gum nuts, small twigs and eucalyptus leaves
- Picks up smaller debris such as algae or sand smaller than 200 micron
- Unsuitable for dust/silt and other particles smaller than 200 micron. A 100 micron filter canister is available for purchase separately.
Key Features and Benefits
Patented Vortex Vacuum Technology
- Captures large debris such as gum nuts, twigs and eucalyptus leaves while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle
Large and easy to clean filter canister
- The easy to access and hygienic filter design allows you to clean and remove debris in a matter of minutes with minimum effort
Zodiac Patented Lift System
- Makes this the easiest robotic cleaner to remove from your pool; 20% less effort than competitive offerings
Energy efficient, plug & play, certified to Australian safety standards
- 150 Watts/Hour energy consumption (less than a LCD TV). Simply plug the power cord to a regular 240V wall socket and press the button ‘Play’ on the control box; The Zodiac VX40 starts cleaning whilst you can sit back and relax
*1 year only on filter canister
Robotic Pool Cleaner Installation and Usage Guide:
- Take the unit out from its box or carrying caddy.
- Position the control unit near the power outlet and at least 5 feet away from the edge of the pool.
- Securely attach the floating cable to the control box and then plug the box into a GFCI approved outlet.
- Submerge the cleaner vertically into the water and move it around to release all of the trapped air.
- Once the bubbles stop, allow the robotic pool cleaner to drop to the bottom of the pool.
- Spread the floating cable all over the pool, making sure that it’s free of any tangles, coils, or kinks.
- Turn on the cleaner via the control box and apply any personalised settings (if any are required)
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy a cold drink or coffee while the robotic pool cleaner is doing its job.
- Once the cleaning cycle is complete, drain the robotic cleaner of any water, empty out and rinse the built-in filter canister, hose down the cleaner and store the cleaner away from direct sunlight.